Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

HOW I SOLVED THE PROBLEM OF HEARTBURN WITH THIS DETOX AND FAT BURNER DRINK

I have recently read somewhere on the net about this drink which burns fat and helps you lose weight without any effort at all. I decided to try it and see the results. However, I was amazed at some other results that were obvious right from the start! When I started drinking it I resolved my biggest problem that I have had for months and tried to lessen with some pharmaceutical drugs. Even the first day I didn`t have heartburn anymore. I continued drinking the mixture every day mainly because I wanted to lose weight but this time I paid more attention to the heartburn that I have had for such a long time and it DIDN`T COME BACK!
I drank this mixture only in the morning on an empty stomach but now I will do it three times a day before every meal in order to lose weight even faster.




Ingredients:


  • 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
  • 2 tbs lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • half a teaspoon or even less cayenne pepper
  • sugar or honey
Preparation:

Fill the glass with water and add 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper ( I put even less than half a teaspoon because it will not melt in the water easily). Stir the mixture well with a spoon and add a teaspoon of sugar or preferably homemade honey to sweeten it. Drink it before meal, you can drink it three times a day before meal or before bed. It detoxicates the body and burns fat, but it can help you with heartburn if you have this problem. It certainly helped me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment